You are here
Consolidated Federal Programs Application
2019-2020 Consolidated Application
The ESEA Office is currently reviewing Consolidated Applications!
Need to know more about the 2019-2020 Consolidated Application? Listen to the recorded webinar!
- Training Center
- Regional Contacts
- 2019-2020 Consolidated Application Manual
- 2019-2020 Extension Request
- Grants Fiscal
- ESEA General Assurances
- Contact Us
Consolidated Applications Prior Years
On December 10, 2015, the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), which reauthorizes the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), was signed into law. The passage of ESSA provides a much anticipated opportunity to improve achievement outcomes for all students by providing effective programs supported with Titles I, II, III, and IV funding. The new law broadens the allowable uses of title funds and our goal is to help ensure that you understand all of the opportunities this funding affords your LEA.
Under the ESSA, state educational agencies (SEAs) are required to collect local education agency (LEA) plans that address the requirements of the law, as well as descriptions of the activities the LEA will implement with its Title I, II, III, and IV allocations. To meet this requirement, the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) has developed, with stakeholder input, a new consolidated application, which includes a set of five cross-program questions, organized around five core elements:
- A comprehensive needs assessment;
- Meaningful, ongoing consultation with parents, teachers and other community members;
- The identification of students in need of additional support;
- Delivery and progress monitoring of evidenced-based student supports; and
- Evaluation of programs and activities funded by the ESSA.
- May ꟷ June: Identify new schools that will be opening next Fall and manually add them using the assigned school code(s) and estimated enrollment data to the School Profile in the Consolidated Application
- June: Collect semi-annual certifications (2 of 2) for personnel whose compensation is funded from a single cost objective
- June 30th: Last date to submit Consolidated Application
For Additional Information Contact:
Office of ESEA
send an email