CDE will be closed on Monday, July 4 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
Use Our Data Tools
School, district and state-level education data including student enrollment, student attendance, student conduct, historic educator effectiveness, public finance, course offerings and health and wellness programs. Also provides performance data prior to 2015.
Financial information on each school, district and BOCES in Colorado, including per pupil funding.
Find student academic progress and supports for schools and districts through accountability-related data tools including:
Explore data related to the preparation, recruitment, employment, evaluation, and mobility of Colorado educators.
Query the state’s achievement and growth data to analyze results by school, district, state, and demographics.
Download annual education statistics including graduation, dropout, suspension/expulsion and enrollment rates.
Lists of Schools & Districts
- All Colorado Schools (XLS)
- All Colorado School Districts (XLS)
- Mailing Labels for Colorado Schools and Districts
Websites for Districts & BOCES
Explore Other Data Resources
Assessment / Student Testing
CMAS, CoAlt, PSAT and SAT results and other information about state tests.
- Data Pipeline is a streamlined approach to efficiently move required education information from school districts to the Colorado Department of Education.
Data Requests & Privacy
State & Federal Accountability & Growth
- State Accountability, Performance and Support
Learn about CDE’s supports to districts and schools so Colorado students graduate ready to succeed.
- See also: Accountability fact sheet (PDF)
- Federal Data, Program Evaluation and Reporting
Learn more about federal accountability and data reporting requirements.
- Colorado Growth Model Reports
View growth data for Colorado’s public schools, including individual school and district reports.