CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
UIP Online System
Learn more about UIP timelines including extensions for public posting of UIPs and permanent timeline shifts.
UIP Online System Upgrade July 2020
Other Login Resources
- UIP Online System page in Identity Management
- October 15 - Schools and districts that are exercising COVID-19 flexibility required to submit 2020-2021 UIP. Optional submission date for all other schools and districts.
- January 15 - Schools and districts implementing a Priority Improvement and Turnaround plan type or an Improvement or Performance plan that is "On Watch" are required to submit a UIP.
- April 15 – All schools and districts not exercising flexibility are required to submit UIP for public posting.
Please contact Kirby Stein, email@example.com or 303-866-6108.
Resources - All Users
These resources are designed for all users and may pertain to school users who enter directly into the UIP or district users who have more administrative options.
- Online UIP User Guide (PDF) (updated July 2020) - For Schools and Districts - use this guide to navigate the sections and subsections of the UIP.
- Online UIP Submission Guide (PDF)
District Specific Resources
These resources are designed for District Admin/Users, who have access to additional administrative responsibilities and are in charge of setup.
- District Admin User Guide (PDF) (Updated July 2020) includes instructions and screenshots navigate the administrative pages for the UIP Online System, including accessing UIPs, submitting UIPs, generating reports, and using the additional administrative features.
- District Quick UIP Access Sheet (PDF) (Updated July 2020) includes instructions and screenshots to quickly navigate to the UIP.
- UIP Sign-up FAQ (PDF) - information on how to set up user accounts in IDM and common log-on errors.