You are here
Career Development Incentive Program
The Career Development Incentive Program, or Career Development Success Program Expansion in House Bill 18-1266, provides financial incentives for school districts and charter schools that encourage high school students, grades 9-12, to complete:
Participating districts or charter schools could receive up to $1,000 for each completed credential, distributed in tiered order.
The application process is closed and will reopen in April 2021.
NEW! 2018-19 Fact Sheet
NEW! 2019-20 Fact Sheet
The 2020 Talent Pipeline Report- The Colorado Workforce Development Council is pleased to present the Colorado Talent Pipeline Report in partnership with the Department of Higher Education, the Department of Education, the Department of Labor and Employment, and the Office of Economic Development and International Trade, with support from the Office of State Planning and Budgeting, the State Demography Office at the Department of Local Affairs, and others.
Request Industry Certification Inclusion
- Request Industry Certification Inclusion Form
- Career Development Incentive Program Selection Criteria and Review Process
Career Development Incentive Program Guidelines and Resources
- NEW! 2018-19 Fact Sheet
- NEW! 2019-20 Fact Sheet
- NEW! 2019-20 Fact Sheet Extended
- 2019-2020 Career Development Incentive Program Approved Programs List ( Updated Nov 2018)
- 2020-2021 Career Development Incentive Program List of Approve Programs (Updated Dec 2019)
- Career Success Pilot Program Extended Fact Sheet 2017-18
- Career Readiness
- House Bill 18-1266
- The 2019 Talent Pipeline Report
- Video of Promising Practices from Colorado Succeeds