You are here
Accelerated College Opportunity Exam Fee Grant Program
Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate courses are offered to high school students and reflect the information found in a college-level course. Students taking such courses have the option to take an Advanced Placement and/or International Baccalaureate exam following completion of the course. Some colleges, including all state institutions in Colorado pursuant to Colorado Commission on Higher Education policy, offer credit based on a student's Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exam score. Students who take an Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exam must pay an exam fee.
The Accelerated College Opportunity Exam Fee Grant Program is intended to increase the number of eligible students who take Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exams and receive scores for which college academic credit is awarded by providing funds to high schools, to pay all or a portion of Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exam fees on behalf of eligible students*.
Eligible student” means a student enrolled in a high school who is a low-income individual, as defined in 20 U.S.C. sec. 9832(3) and who is planning to take one or more advanced placement exams
2019-20 Accelerate College Opportunity Exam Fee Grant Program
- Please complete the Intent to Participate (ITP). The ITP will close on November 1.
- After the ITP closes, you will receive a link to the application form due December 1, 2019. An electronic copy of the application (in PDF format) must be submitted via Syncplicity by the deadline.
- Applications should only include the required elements in the templates and forms.. The signatures on the Assurances page must include original signatures of the lead organization/fiscal agent.
- Please submit all application components as a single PDF document.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.