CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
School Breakfast Program (SBP)
The School Breakfast Program is a federally assisted meal program that provides nutritious, low-cost or free lunches to students each day. Specific meal patterns and nutrition standards are required in the SBP.
- Upload Instructions
- Reimbursement Rates
- School Meal Eligibility
- Menu Planning & Meal Patterns
- Civil Rights
- Financial Management
- Professional Standards
- School Wellness Policy
- Food Safety
- Breakfast After the Bell Nutrition Program
- Breakfast in the Classroom - Roster Template
- Action for Healthy Kids- breakfast in the classroom
- Guide to Increasing School Breakfast Participation - NEA Health Information Network and Share Our Strength
- First Class Breakfast in Maryland: Guide to Expanding School Breakfast - Kaiser Permanente and the Maryland Partnership to End Childhood Hunger
- Action for Healthy Kids - welcomes schools to apply School Grants for Healthy Kids. The funding is designed to help schools create or expand school breakfast programs, pilot universal breakfast programs or enhance their physical activity programs.
- Breakfast in the Classroom - NEA Health Information Network School Breakfast Toolkit