The Office of School Nutrition is committed to ensuring all school-aged children have equal access to healthy meals by supporting, training, and connecting Colorado’s child nutrition community.
- Advisory Council for School Nutrition
- Calendar of Events
- Data Requests - Frequently Requested Information
- School Food Professional - Job Opportunities
- Thursday Updates
- USDA Memos
Programs and Program Administration
- Administrative Review
- Child Nutrition Reauthorization
- CO Child Nutrition Hub
- Community Eligibility Provision
- Summer Food Service Program
Updates and Announcements
2017 CSNA Summer Conference Resources
- Click here for Office of School Nutrition staff presentations
- Click here for additional educational breakout sessions
Online Trainings now available for 2017-2018 school year
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Application Released
- Application for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program have been released for school year 2017-2018.
- Visit the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program webpage for more information and to apply.
- Application deadline: Thursday, June 22, 2017.
Summer Food Service Program - updated guidance for 2017
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.