CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
Results Driven Accountability (RDA)
Results Driven Accountability (RDA) is the accountability system in which general supervision and monitoring emphasize academic results of students with disabilities as well as compliance.
Eligible youth with disabilities detained in county jails are entitled to special education and related services to meet their needs and prepare them for further education, employment, and independent living. 34 C.F.R. § 300.1 Administrative Units (AU) share the responsibility for ensuring educational services for detained youth with local juvenile and adult detention centers, including county jails. 34 C.F.R. § 300.2(b).
- Register AU Special Education Contact in County Jails
- Special Education Services in County Jails - Fact Sheet PDF
- County Jail Contact Information by Administrative Unit
- Colorado Determination
- LEA/AU Determinations
- Colorado's SPP-APR
- AU Indicator Profiles
- Individual Indicator Profiles
- Standard Record Review
- Staff Approval Matrix (SAM)
Special Education Data
- State of Colorado Special Education Data
- LEA/AU Special Education Data
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.