SchoolView serves as Colorado's public data portal, providing easy access to data on federal and state accountability results, academic performance, and student and school demographics. Click on the links below to access the SchoolView tools.
- Data Center- profiles of individual schools or districts which include data on performance, achievement, growth, graduation rates, student enrollment, teachers, health and wellness, and safety.
- Data Lab- a query tool to access the state’s database for reading, writing and math achievement and growth results, at the state, district, school, grade, and disaggregated group levels.
- District and School Performance Framework Reports- summary accountability reports for individual schools and districts.
- District and School Improvement Plans- individual school and district Unified Improvement Plans.
- Growth Summary Reports- individual school and district growth reports by reading and math, compared to the district and state level, disaggregated by grade and student group.
Finding the right data using the right tool: use this document to learn more about the various data tools and data CDE publishes on an annual basis.
For More Information
Please contact Alshley Piche, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-866-5693.