- Generation Wild: the State Library has partnered with Great Outdoors Colorado (GOCO) to promote their new effort, Generation Wild, a campaign to get kids outside and become the next generation of outdoor enthusiasts. As part of the campaign, all public libraries will receive copies for distribution of 100 Things To Do Before You’re 12.
- Online Community of Practice, from RIPL (Research Institute for Public Libraries), is now available to anyone interested library data and evaluation. The Community of Practice includes discussion forums, opportunities for file-sharing (such as infographics, surveys, etc.), and a quarterly webinar series.
- Growing Readers Together is a pilot program from the State Library that provides early literacy education to parents and caregivers in SE Colorado. The program’s blog posts on coloradovirtuallibrary.org feature tips and ideas for encouraging the love of reading at a young age.
- Information about projects and programs (PDF) that rely on funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) providing direct benefits and assistance for library staff and the public. Here is a shorter summary (PDF) to handout and for quick reference.
- Check Out Colorado State Parks: Library and state park staff, find general info along with PR and cataloging resources on the program's Toolkit.
State Library Projects
Connect with us!