You are here
Family and School Partnership in Education Month Communication Toolkit
Communications toolkit to help promote Family and School Partnership in Education Month
This communications toolkit includes the following items to help districts promote Family and School Partnership in Education Month.
Resources and Ideas:
- 2023 Family and School Partnership in Education Fact Sheet
- Drop-In email. Download and use this email or portions of it to communicate to stakeholders about FSCP Month.
- District-wide proclamation. Local school boards are invited to join the state in celebrating FSCP Month by drafting and passing proclamations declaring November Family and School Partnership in Education Month.
- 2022 Family and School Partnership in Education Month Proclamation from Governor Polis.
Story ideas for local media coverage
The field of education in Colorado is filled with stories about schools and districts implementing high-impact FSCP strategies.
- Glow Crazy for Literacy and Math
- Learning Sessions
- Test Taking Family Partnership Strategies
- Cooking with Families
Social Media Ideas
Posting about FSCP Events on social media strengthens the partnership between schools and communities. Here are five ways you can participate in Family, School and Community Partnership Month on social media this year:
- Post photos of your family working on schoolwork or reading together.
- Share photos or videos of a family engagement event you attend.
- Use social media to organize a community and school event. View the 2023 Promising Partnerships Practices Brochure for inspiration.
- Share your favorite family engagement resources.
- Use the FSCP Month hashtags: #PartnerInEd #FSCPMonth2023.
Connect with CDE on social media:
Tag us to be featured on our pages!
For more information about CDE’s FSCP Office and to request individualized support, contact Dr. Darcy Hutchins, Director of Family, School and Community Partnerships, at email@example.com.