CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
Reporting Changes in Local School Board Membership
State statute requires districts to report changes in local school board membership.
C.R.S 22-32-109(I)(d) - To cause to be filed with the department of education the name, address, and length of term of office of each school director; and the name, address, identification of office, and date of election or appointment of the president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer, and of the assistant secretary and assistant treasurer if there are such offices.
Once elections have been finalized, districts are given 15 days when they receive the official abstract of votes to select the officers of the board (C.R.S 22-32-104 (1)).
After that time, the directory respondent should log in to the Data Pipeline Directory and update their district board member information:
- Visit the Identity Management website.
- Click Data Pipeline.
- Log in using your Data Pipeline user id and password.
- Click Directory on the left.
- Click the Board Member tab.
- When making a change to a board member, “check” the select button on the left, then make the changes.
- Once the changes have been made, click Save.