You are here
ESG Evaluation and Reporting
Annual Reports to the Colorado Legislature
The Educational Stability grant program's authorizing legislation requires an annual evaluation to be conducted and reported to the state legislature by March of each year. Past reports can be found below:
Reporting Materials for Use by Local Grantees
- 2020-21 ESG End-Of-Year Guidance Document (word)
- Outlines questions on End-of-Year online survey.
- 2020-21 SEEDC File Upload Template (Excel)
Additional Reporting Resources
- 2020-21 Optional ESG Confidential Internal Tracker
- Optional tool that can be used to assist with tracking data for reporting.
- SEEDC Introduction Training (PDF)
- 2020-2021 End-of-Year Training (PDF)
General Evaluation Resources
- Program Evaluation Training
- Training webinars on overall program evaluation.
- Developing a Logic Model Tool
- Tool to help programs create a logic model.
- Developing an Evaluation Plan Tool
- Tool to help programs create an evaluation plan.
- Colorado Student Engagement Survey
- Coming Soon
- Program Managers Guide to Evaluation
- A guided created by the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (a unit within the Administration for Children and Families), that explains what program evaluation is, why evaluation is important, how to conduct an evaluation and understand the results, how to report evaluation findings, and how to use evaluation results to improve programs that benefit children and families.
- American Evaluation Association
- The American Evaluation Association is a professional association of evaluators devoted to the application and exploration of program evaluation, personnel evaluation, technology, and many other forms of evaluation.
- Colorado Evaluation Network
- The Colorado Evaluation Network is a non-profit organization that provides a forum for professional development, networking, and an exchange of knowledge in the field of evaluation.