You are here
Register for a Senate Bill 22-070 Focus Group
Senate Bill 22-070 Focus Group Round 2 Interest Forms
Focus Groups will provide interested participants with the opportunity to review and provide feedback on various components of Senate Bill 22-070. For example, several of the Focus Groups will be centered on providing feedback to proposed draft specialized rubrics for educators. All sessions will be 90 minutes and will take place virtually over Zoom. See all available dates and times for Focus Group sessions below. Please register for only one session of any given Focus Group to allow all interested parties to participate. Note that by participating in a Focus Group, you consent to your session being recorded.
- Review of Highly Effective Evaluation Process
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, at 8a.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 14, at 11a.m. (session full)
- Wednesday, Mar. 15, at 3:30p.m.
- Wednesday, Mar. 22, at 10a.m.
- Tuesday, Mar. 28, at 2p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5, at 8a.m.
- Review of Draft Rubric: Special Education Teacher
- Wednesday, Feb. 15, at 11a.m.
- Friday, Mar. 3, at 12p.m.
- Wednesday, Mar. 8, at 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, Mar. 23, at 3:30p.m.
- Review of Draft Rubric: Teacher Librarian
- Friday, Feb 10, at 8a.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, at 12p.m. (session full)
- Friday, Mar. 10, at 9a.m.
- Tuesday, Mar. 14, at 3:30p.m.
- Review of Draft Rubric: Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA)
- Monday, Feb. 13, at 9a.m.
- Wednesday, Mar. 1, at 8a.m.
- Tuesday, Mar. 7, at 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, Mar. 30, at 8a.m.