You are here
EDFacts Information Collection - OMB Clearance Packages
OMB Clearance Package for SY 2022-23, 2023-24 and 2024-25
The proposed EDFacts Information Collection package for SY 2022-23, 2023-24, and 2024-25 is now available for 30-day review and public comment. The announcement is on the Federal Register. The package may be accessed at the following link: Reginfo.gov. Select “View Information Collection (IC List)” and “View Supporting Statement and Other Documents” for the Attachments posted on March 29, 2022.
Comments in response to this notice must be submitted electronically through reginfo.gov. The public comment period closes on April 28, 2022.
Information for this package can be found here. It contains the Supporting Statements and the Forms and Instruments (Attachments A through E) of the proposed changes.
The proposed package includes current and new data requirements, changes to existing collections, technical corrections and retired data groups. The full package includes two supporting statements and six attachments.
- Attachment A: Data Groups and Categories (Excel and PDF) – All of the data groups and data categories collected from State Education Agencies presented as an Excel spreadsheet that can be filtered by the type of changes (i.e. new, revised, retired, technical correction, and no changes) to the data group and data category. This attachment is also available as a printable PDF document.
- Attachment B: Directory – A detailed description of the items that make up the directory of EDFacts, or the lists of schools and districts and their descriptive elements.
- Attachment C: EMAPS Collections – A complete list of surveys and questions for the metadata collections that are included as part of EDFacts.
- Attachment D: Directed Questions – Questions on specific topics for which ED would like to obtain input from EDFacts data submitters and stakeholders.
- Attachment E: Overview and Information to Assist Reviewers – An explanation of the EDFacts data set to assist reviewers.
For questions related to collection activities, please contact Carrie Clarady at (202) 245-6347 or email email@example.com.