You are here
Overview: CDE's Computer Science Resource Bank contains a variety of materials for computer science educators, including standards, curricula, and materials for professional educator development as directed by H.B. 17-1884, Modern Technology Education in Public Schools.
Questions? Please contact Chris Summers, Computer Science Content Specialist, with any questions.
Girl Scouts Made with Code
"Made with Code was designed to:
- Inspire millions of girls to experience the power of coding
- Demonstrate how coding can help girls pursue and reach their dreams
- Create a coding culture for girls based on creativity and making
- Encourage girls to write their own future and show them that coding can take them anywhere
- Made with Code offers your Girl Scouts fun and creative games, moving videos, and profiles of girls and women who are using code to achieve their dreams."
Type of Resource:
- Organization or Association
- Data Structures