You are here
Drop-in articles increase the level of district-level communications and save leadership time. These effectively give superintendents and principals their own PR agency as a ghost writer. Drop-in articles are:
- Pre-written electronic updates on key topics
- Able to be used as content for newsletters, websites, presentations, etc.
- As easy as copying, pasting and inserting the superintendent’s/principal's name
To use these resources, download the file below, copy the text into your e-mail, customize with your name and a personal message and send.
To Parents and Families:
- Drop-in article for superintendents/principals to parents about score reports (DOC)
- Drop-in Letter - Superintendents to Parents about state assessments, Colorado Measures of Academic Success (DOC)
- SPANISH - Drop-in Letter - Superintendents to Parents about state assessments, Colorado Measures of Academic Success (DOC)
View all Communications Tools from the Communications Division
Connect With Us