You are here
Where Is PEP?
Where Are PEP Conferences?
Please note: The following information refers to the in-person PEP conferences, not the virtual PEP Academy conferences that are offered periodically online.
PEP conference dates and locations are scheduled each new school year
- Information will be posted on the PEP website usually during August-September (unless changes in state fiscal rules prevent this), along with a Smartsheet link for those interested in applying for a conference.
- If you plan to apply for a PEP conference, please choose the dates and locations that work best for you and in which you will be able to attend a conference in its entirety. The application will give you a choice of conference dates and locations.
PEP conferences are scheduled throughout Colorado usually three times during the school year:
- Fall, usually September, October, or November
- Winter, usually January, February, or March
- Spring, usually March, April, or May
Confirmed PEP participants may choose to:
- Request no lodging and commute to a PEP conference Friday and Saturday if they live less than 50 miles from the hotel venue.
- Pay the PEP hotel room rate for lodging using their personal credit card if they live less than 50 miles from the hotel venue.
- Lodge at the hotel during the conference, for which the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) will pay, if they live more than 50 miles from the hotel venue. Hotels require a personal credit card for incidentals.
More Information about PEP
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.