You are here
Board Meeting Archives - July 8, 2020
View July 8, 2020 Meeting Agenda and Materials
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Commissioner's Report
- Legislative Update
- State Board Member Reports
- Information Items
- Background Information Regarding Colorado's High School Graduation Guidelines, Scheduled for Implementation in the 2020-21 School Year
- Update Regarding the Review of Zoom
- Update on READ Act and Kindergarten School Readiness Assessments for 2020-21
- Rulemaking Hearing:
- 1 CCR 301-32 Rules for the Administration of the Colorado Preschool Program Act
- Information Items on Upcoming Rulemaking Hearings Regarding Changes Due to Covid-19:
- Information Regarding 1 CCR 301-78; Rulemaking for the Rules Concerning the Standardized Calculation for Counting Student Attendance and Truancy
- Proposed Amendments to 1 CCR 301-39; Rules for the Adminsitration of the Public School Finance Act of 1994
For additional information e-mail email@example.com.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us