You are here
Board Meeting Archives - October 13, 2021
View October 13, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Materials
- Information: Legislative Matters
- Public Comment: In-person and written public comment will be heard in the order in which it was received for a maximum of three minutes per item, with a total of 30 minutes on the agenda for public comment.
- Information: Governor’s Budget Proposal
- Information: Rulemaking Information: Rules for the Administration of the Educator Recruitment and Retention Program, 1 CCR 301-113
- Information: Rulemaking Information: Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991, 1 CCR 301-37
- Action: Funding Approval for the Computer Science Teacher Education and Course Enrollment Grants
Executive Session: The state board will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Action: Vote Regarding Gateway High School – Aurora Public Schools, Accountability Clock Hearing
- Action: Rulemaking Hearing: Rules for Seizure Action Plans and Training; 1 CCR 301-112
- Action: Notice of Rulemaking: Rules for the Administration of Medications, 1 CCR 301-68
- Action: Notice of Rulemaking: Rules for the Administration of the Expelled and At-Risk Student Services Grant Program, 1 CCR 301-43
- Information: State Board Member Reports
- Public Comment
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us