You are here
Board Meeting Archives - September 9, 2021
View September 9, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Materials
- Information: Voices from the Field: The impact of COVID-19 and a look to the future.
- Public Comment: In-person and written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of three minutes per item, with a total of 30 minutes on the agenda for public comment.
- Information: Accountability Clock Board Orders: Progress Monitoring Update
- Recognition of Colorado's Outstanding Students: Congressional District Art Competition Award Winners
Executive Session: The state board will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Action: Adams 14 School District and Adams City High School Appear and Show Cause Hearing; Case #17-AR-10
- Action: Notice of Rulemaking: Rules for the Administration of the High School Innovative Learning Pilot Program, 1 CCR 301-110
- Information: State Board Member Reports
- Public Comment
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us