You are here
Board Meeting Archives - May 13, 2021
View May 13, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Materials
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Information: Update on Traditional and Alternative Preparation Program Reauthorization Process related to the READ Act and Scientifically Based Reading Instruction
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Action: Charter Appeal Order: Community Leadership Academy (CLA) vs. Colorado Charter School Institute (CSI)
- Action: Review of an Application for Certification of a Multi-district Online School Application submitted by: Education reEnvisioned BOCES on behalf of Colorado Summit Connections Academy
- Information: Board Member Reports
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us