You are here
Board Meeting Archives - May 12, 2021
View May 12, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Materials
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Legislative Update with Position Votes on SB21-185; Supporting Educator Workforce in Colorado and HB21-1010; Diverse K-12 Educator Workforce
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of three minutes per item, with a total of 30 minutes on the agenda for public comment
- Information: Standards Update: Holocaust and Genocide Studies and Standards Revision
- Action: University of Northern Colorado’s Request for Reauthorization of Two Teacher Preparation Endorsement Programs
- Lunch Recess
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Information: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Research Request: Full-day Preschool Pilot Outcomes Study
- Information: Accountability Clock Pause Implications for Schools with Directed Action
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us