You are here
Board Meeting Archives - February 10, 2021
View February 10, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Materials
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Board Chair Committee Appointments
- Commissioner’s Report
- Legislative Update
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of 3 mins, with a total of 30 minutes
- Vote::Certification of State Share Entitlements, Pursuant to the School Finance Act
- Recognition of Colorado’s 2020 National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
60-minute Lunch Break
- Information:Rulemaking Information to Consider UIP Timeline Adjustments through amendments to 1 CCR 301-1, Education Accountability Rules
- Information: Quarterly MGT Presentation on Progress in Adams 14 School District
- Information: Accountability Clock Board Orders: Progress Monitoring Update
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us