You are here
Colorado State Board of Education
Rulemaking Hearing Testimony
The Colorado State Board of Education meetings are broadcast on YouTube. Members of the public may watch via the YouTube stream.
In January, 2022, the board will conduct three rulemaking hearings. If you would like to provide testimony, we would encourage you to provide it in writing to the board prior to the meeting. All written testimony may be submitted to the state board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The board is also accepting three-minute video testimony. If you wish to testify remotely, please register by 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name. Use the same name when logging in to testify.
- Name of group or organization you represent (if applicable).
- Agenda item or rule number (available here).
- Whether you support or oppose the rule.
- Written summary as backup is encouraged.
Once you have registered to testify, an email will be sent with the meeting link. This link should not be shared and will only be valid for the rulemaking portion of the meeting. You will be called upon during the rulemaking hearing to provide your testimony and will be given three minutes on the agenda. Please note that if you run long or speak/make noise at other times, you will be muted and possibly removed from the meeting.
In addition, there will be a sign-up sheet outside of the meeting room entrance for day-of, in-person testimony during the rulemaking hearing.
Now Seeking Written Public Comment on Central Elementary
Posted December 2021:
- Notice of written public comment period for the upcoming accountability hearing at the February 2022 Colorado State Board Of Education meeting.
- Aviso sobre el período de recepción de comentarios públicos escritos para la próxima audiencia de rendición de cuentas a realizarse durante la reunión del Consejo Directivo de Educación del Estado de Colorado en Febrero de 2022
- January 12, 2022
- February 9-10, 2022
- March 9-10, 2022
- April 13-14, 2022
- May 11-12, 2022
- June 8-9, 2022 (Estes Park)
- July 13-14, 2022* (if needed)
- August 17-18, 2022
- September 14-15, 2022
- October 12-13, 2022
- November 9-10, 2022
- December 14-15, 2022* (if needed)
See also: Guidelines for Public Comment
State Board of Education Members
Board Member Profiles
Contact the State Board
Office of the Colorado State Board of Education
201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80203
January 12, 2022
January 10, 2022
December 16, 2021