You are here
Office Hours - School Based Mental Health & Special Education
Event Date and Time
Office hours are an informal opportunity to learn and discuss a topic of interest. The field has requested all the topics listed in various ways. Each office hour ends with a general discussion and open questions and answers; any and all questions are welcome.
The School Psychology & Special Education Evaluation Specialist’s office hours for the 2022 - 2023 school year will focus on how related service providers, especially school psychologists and school social workers, can provide coaching and consultation as part of their role.
Each office hour will center around an approach or a specific coaching or consultee group. The office hours will consist of 45 minutes of content with 45 minutes of discussion and opportunities for questions. Please come prepared to participate and share your expertise. These interactive learning opportunities are based on the field's needs and requests.
Office hours will be on Tuesdays each month from 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM. The content will focus on Coaching and Consultation as a Related Service Provider. Session dates & topics of focus are:
- September 20, 2022 - Intro Coaching and Consultation as a Related Service Provider
- October 18, 2022 - Coaching and Consultation with Families
- November 29, 2022 - Adult Learning Principles
- January 17, 2023 - Coaching and Consultation with General Education Teachers
- February 21, 2023 - Implementation Science
- March 21, 2023 - Coaching and Consultation with Support Professionals and Other School Staff
- April 18, 2023 - Coaching and Consultation with Administrators
Registration for office hours will close 2 weeks prior to each scheduled session.