*Note: The ESEA Office is a sub-office that lives under the Federal Programs Unit.
The work of this office is to define program and systems quality and to establish standards, indicators, and protocols with which to assess local programs and systems. The goal is to help build the capacity of the field to implement higher quality programs and systems. Our office seeks to ensure that program applications, review protocols and approval criteria reflect high quality program standards and maximizes efficiency and impact.
- Title I Programs – Coordinator: Brad Bylsma - email@example.com
- Title II Programs – Coordinator: Jennifer Simons - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title III Programs – Coordinator: Morgan Cox - email@example.com
- Consolidated Application - Coordinater: Brad Bylsma - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consolidated State Performance Report – Donna Morganstern - email@example.com
- ESEA Data Collections and Reporting –Donna Morganstern - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Monitoring – Brad Bylsma - email@example.com
- Supplemental Educational Services – Brad Bylsma - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neglected or Delinquent – Joey Willett - email@example.com
- Committee of Practitioners – Jennifer Simons - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly Qualified Educators and Paraprofessionals – Jennifer Simons - email@example.com
- Mathematics and Science Partnerships – Jennifer Simons - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rural Education - Kirsten Carlile - email@example.com