Every child in every community deserves excellent classroom teachers and building leaders. Colorado is improving teacher and principal evaluation systems to provide educators with more meaningful feedback and support so they can achieve their goal of maximum results with students. Our work to improve the effectiveness of educators fits hand-in-hand with three other major initiatives to increase student learning and close achievement gaps:
- Twenty-first century academic standards that articulate the skills students must master to be successful.
- New assessments that measure how much students learn over time, and how ready they are to enter college or the workforce.
- A state-of-the-art accountability system that reports how well schools help students master the standards.
- Educator Evaluation and Support
- Educator Evaluation Design and System Development
- Continuous Improvement of Colorado State Model Evaluation System
- Stakeholder Communication
- Colorado State Model Evaluation System research
- State Model Development-Dawn Pare firstname.lastname@example.org
- SB 191 Rollout and Requirements-Dawn Pare email@example.com
- Pilot the state model educator evaluation system-Dawn Pare firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roll out and support statewide implementation of educator evaluation systems- Dawn Pare email@example.com
- Assurance Process- Tricia Majors firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications tools to increase awareness and understanding of the state's educator evaluation system- Tricia Majors email@example.com
- State Model Research Plan-Britt Wilkenfeld firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measurement tool for collecting teacher and staff perceptions about schools against the principal quality standards-Britt Wilkenfeld email@example.com
- State Approved Evaluator Training & Process- Mary Bivens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialized Service Providers (SSP)-Courtney Cabrera email@example.com
- Rubric Development and Changes-Dawn Pare firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inter Rater Agreement (IRA) Development-Dawn Pare email@example.com
- Colorado State Model Performance Mangement Systems - Sed Keller firstname.lastname@example.org Melissa Meleason email@example.com
- Measures of Student Learning- Sed Keller (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Melissa Meleason email@example.com