- Data Collection Opt Out Requests
- To support Colorado school districts on data collection issues, CDE prepared this guidance for local education agencies when responding to requests that no personally identifiable information (PII) about student(s) is transmitted by a district to CDE’s data collection system.
- Best Practices for Keeping Parents Informed About Student Data Collection
- The Privacy of Student Information:A Resource for Schools-National Forum on Education Statistics
- CDE's Data Dictionary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CDE conducted an independent assessment to confirm the statutory authorities for the collection of Personally Identifiable Information. The report of this assessment is located here.
- Law Enforcement Access to Student Records: A Guide for School Administrators & Ed Tech Service Providers - Future of Privacy Forum
- Data Redaction - Guidance on properly redacting PDF documents containing personally identifiable information.
- Toolkit for Navigating Federal Privacy and Security Laws
- Early Childhood Data Privacy
If you have questions, contact the Data Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.