You are here
Drop-in articles increase the level of district-level communications and save leadership time. Drop-in articles are:
- Pre-written electronic updates on key topics
- Able to be used as content for newsletters, websites, presentations, etc.
- As easy as copying, pasting and inserting the superintendent’s/principal's name
- Available in two formats – one for a principal/teacher audience and one for a community/parent audience
Drop-in articles are like giving superintendents and principals their own PR agency as a ghost writer. The updates on key initiatives are already written saving time and ensuring districts/schools are communicating the most recent, accurate and relevant information.
This drop-in article is ready for principals to share with staff regarding important updates on standards and assessments. To use this resource, download the pre-written article below, copy the text into your e-mail, customize with your name and a personal message and send! You can also use this content for your website, in a newsletter or as part of a presentation. The drop-in articles contain updates on many areas so if your district doesn't need a detailed update on one particular area, feel free to shorten or delete content.
This drop-in article is ready for principals or superintendents to share with their staff about the student score reports.
This drop-in article is ready for principals to use in parent and community communications (newsletters, web, etc.) as a way of keeping these audiences informed on the important work being done.
- Drop-in article for Parents/Teachers/School Community
- Drop-in article for Parents about score reports for 2017-18 (DOC)