Amplify (DIBELS Next and IDEL) Resources
2018-19 ELAT Benchmark Calendar
We recommend that benchmark periods are contained to a 2-week window whenever possible.
- BOY Benchmark – within the first 30 calendar days of your school year (see note below regarding kindergarten).
- MOY Benchmark – November 28th – December 21st OR January 7th – January 23rd. CDE is requesting that your dates fall prior to the Winter Break or after the Winter break.
- EOY Benchmark – April 22nd – May 10th
- Kindergarten consideration: Through a provision in HB15-1323 you may choose to use up to 60 calendar days for initial benchmarking. However, we would encourage districts to continue with best practice by benchmarking and providing support early in the year, within the first 30 days. Completion of your READ BOY assessment within the 60 calendar days will inform the literacy component of your readiness assessment
mCLASS Teacher Resources
- NEW - mCLASS - Tips and Tricks (a self paced tutorial that delves into all features within the mCLASS teacher reporting platform)
- Teacher Reports
- Progress Monitoring
- Introduction to Pathways of Progress - a short module to build understanding around the tool Pathways of Progress
- Pathways of Progress (a complete course to understand and effectively use this tool) - Join the author of Pathways, Roland Good, Ph.D. for a deep look into this robust goal setting tool.
- mCLASS DIBELS Next Growth Tools for 2018-2019
mCLASS Instructional Leader Resources
DIBELS Next Resources
General support for effective use of DIBELS Next (including goal setting tools, composite score calculation sheets, scoring rules, reminders and checklists)