Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Resource Page
As Title ll of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, AEFLA grantees are a critical partner in the talent development system for Colorado. In accordance with the law, Colorado developed a combined state plan outlining a collaborative and comprehensive approach to the implementation of WIOA.
Driving Colorado Forward Together: Colorado's Combined State Plan for Execution of Workforce Development Activities
This WIOA Resource Page is intended to assist adult education programs with WIOA activities, requirements, tools, and outcomes. The Colorado Department of Education is committed to assisting local programs with information, support, and resources for a seamless transition to WIOA.
- WIOA Legislation
- WIOA Final Rules
- Colorado WIOA Implementation Site
- Colorado State Plan
- Shared infrastructure costs webinar
Clarifying Allowable Activities Under Title II of WIOA
- Clarifying AEFLA Activities Webinar (21 minutes) Slides (PDF)
- Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE) Program Webinar (23 minutes) Slides (PDF)
WIOA Policy Guidance Letters:
Local Workforce Development Board Nomination Process
- WIOA-Local Workforce Development Board Nomination Process (PDF)
- LWDB Nomination Letter Template (DOC)